Staying local this March break doesn't have to be boring! Take the week to reconnect with the family.
5 Day Trips To Take This March Break
- Legoland at Vaughn Mills! It opened just in time for march break. There are tons of fun activities here - visit a mini, lego version of Toronto, enjoy rides, a 4D theatre, builder workshops and more!
- Venture downtown Toronto to the new Ripley's Aquarium! Spend the day observing sharks, jelly fish, giant turtles, tiny Nemos and other water wildlife! Don't forget to pet the small sharks before you leave! If you're not a fan of aquatic animals, go check out some cute and cuddlies at: Waterloo Park Petting Zoo or Twin Valley Zoo
- Go checkout your kids' favourite princesses and heroes in the Disney on Ice performance at the Rogers Center in Toronto the 12th to the 16th! Get your tickets and more info here.
- Spend a night at Great Wolf Lodge Niagara with the kids! Feel like you're on vacation even though your only an hour or two from home! Your kids will love spending the day splashing around and riding water slides!
- Checkout the Bug Fest at Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory. Give your kids a chance eat insects and find out why doing so is good for the planet!
4 Creative Indoor Adventures
- Have any old white dress shirts? Let your kids dress up like mad scientists and help them create some experiments! Start here for experiment ideas
- Have an indoor picnic! Invite some friends, grab a blanket, clear some space in the living room and have your kids help prepare some food!
- Crafts, crafts, crafts! Have a good supply of crafts so that when there is downtime, you'll be prepared! Checkout some of the crafts on our Pinterest board!
- Have a movie night! You could always have a popcorn topping challenger or take them fam jam out to the movies. Here is a list of movies perfect for the family!