Tamiya - Caterham Super Seven BDR 1/12 scale
Reissue of the superb kit 1/12 Caterham Super Seven unavailable since the late 1990s!
The content is strictly the same with the addition of a base of presentation absent from the original edition.
- - Multi-material kit for absolute realism
- - Tubular frame molded in one piece
- - Numerous assembly by micro-screws
- - Fully reproduced mechanical including cooling system and transmission
- - Hood, central tunnel and body panels made of aluminum
- - Grille, roll bar, exhaust, air filter housing shock absorber springs ... made of metal
- - Cloth floor mats and rubber back cover
- - Pre-painted die-cast metal suspension elements in black
- - Tires and rubber belt, woven wire fuel hoses, water hoses and vinyl electrical wiring
- - Suspension and functional steering
- - Decals for instrumentation of the dashboard and monograms
- - Basis of presentation included: injected plastic base, plate of embossed printed blocks and nameplate
- - Dimensions of the model mounted: 285x132x85mm.