London, Kitchener and Mapleview stores are open with reduced hours. Mississauga has curbside pickups on Fridays from 1-7p, and online orders can be also be delivered.
Click for up-to-date hours and pick up options as we may adjust our hours based on regional guidelines and customer traffic.
We hear you. This time with family can be a real gift to reconnect in a meaningful and engaging way. It can also be a stressful time for those trying to balance working from home alongside busy children. Everyone is different and we know just the right thing that can help pass the time. Boredom isn't cured by Netflix (although we do love a good Netflix binge too!), but the right hobby or toy can open the door for conversation, learning and interactive fun. If you're game, we can help.
We are just figuring this out so please bear with us if we fumble. Buying local matters to our community and we appreciate suggestions of how we can do this better.
Here's how we are continuing to serve you during the pandemic:
- We are taking appointments for curbside pickups at our Kitchener, london and Mississauga store.
- We have partnered with local couriers to help us ship all in-stock products ordered on-line for a flat rate of $15 in Waterloo region, London, Mississauga and Burlington. As you can imagine, the demand for their services are very high right now, so it may take a few days for your order to be picked up. We'll send you an email when they do so you have a better sense of when your order will arrive.
- We are following provincial guidelines in adapting our stores for in person shopping
- We are restocking our Kitchener store from our other ones daily and updating the website as fast as we can.
- Need some advice to find just the right thing? Email us your name and phone number and we will call you to help you choose something that suits your family and interests.