Some of the must fun on Christmas morning (or anytime, really) comes in small packages. That’s why stockings can be kids’ favourite things to open!
We have a lot of unique, small toys and games for all ages. Here are 25 quick stocking stuff ideas on our shelves.
(Please note that not all products are available online. Stop by one of our four locations and one of our hobby and toy experts will be happy to help you.)
- Story Cubes — especially the Batman version!
- Silly Putty / Putty Peeps
- Yo-yos of all kinds
- Tiny games in tins: Quiddler, Karma, Set, Five Crowns
- Melting Martian
- Squishy Crazy-Eyed Monsters — yes, this is the actual name! Come into the store and ask us.
- Hanabi card game
- Brain teasers
- Playmobil Figures ($2.99)
- Kendama — a really fun Japanese ball and cup game
- Pop-culture buttons (assorted, $1.99 each)
- Pop-cultre magnets (assorted, $5.99 each)
- Pop-culture pens
- Mood rings
- Good Dinosaur merchandise — we haven't been able to post much online yet, but here is a sample of what's in store from our Facebook page
- Joke gifts (hand buzzers, fake vomit, etc.)
- Sticky toys, like Sticky Starfish
- Game of Things small card game
- Dutch Blitz card game
- Fluxx card game (lots of themes, including Batman, Pirate, Zombie)
- Uno card game
- Phase 10 card game
- 3D Crystal Puzzles
- Rubik's Cubes or V-cubes
- Kanoodle brain teaser puzzle games
If one of these ideas doesn’t catch your eye, just come by and we can help you find the perfect stocking stuffer!